Do you plan to work with grill cleaner tucson ? Or you may have the idea to do the DIY grill clean job? Ideally, you need to clean the barbecue grill every time you finish using it. Wait until the temperature drops and is not too hot so you can more easily erode the charred crust that is attached to the roast trellis. Alternatively, you can try the following tricks:
– Spray the inside of the barbecue with water from a high-pressure hose in an open space that is spacious enough so that the spark is not about other objects around it.
– Rub parts of bars and charcoal storage boxes using pumice or wire brush until clean. Take care not to scratch the surface of the heating element.
– Discard the charred crust into the trash.
– Flush the charcoal storage box with barbecue cleaning products or multipurpose cleaners.
– Trellises and charcoal storage boxes will most likely not be perfectly clean, but at least you have removed disposable dirt that fills the box and blocks heat flow.
Clean the inside of barbecue tools
– Get ready to be dirty because cleaning barbecue tools is not a neat activity. Wear rubber gloves and clothing that can be discarded if it turns out to be very dirty. Read and follow the rules of use on the packaging of cleaning products.
– Rub the grill grille using a wire brush to drop the charred crust attached.
– Remove the grill, then soak it in a mixture of soap and hot water for about an hour before washing.
– Dispose of the contents of the charcoal container box in the trash.
– Brush burnt crust that is attached to the base and wall of the charcoal storage box.
Clean the outside of the barbecue tool
– Wait until the grill is completely cold because you will touch it. Some modern barbecue tools are equipped with a cover or hood and are made of wrought iron or stainless steel.
– Use a washcloth soaked in soapy water for:
– Wash the outer side of the charcoal storage box. Take advantage of the mixture of baking soda powder and warm water to clean food residue stains that are difficult to remove only with water.
– Wash the outer and inner sides of the hood and the handle.
If your barbecue is made of stainless steel, polish it with a little cooking oil as a protective layer.